Click to Home
Go To Search
Youth Scholarship Information
Apply at the office for assistance if unable to pay full price for an activity. The scholarship will cover 75% of the program fee (maximum discount is $25); the remaining 25 percent needs to be covered by the participant’s parent or guardian. Please bring a copy of your Federal income tax or school district free lunch form for verification. Only one scholarship per child per quarterly newsletter.

Please fill out the application below, print and return to the Recreation Office along with proof of eligibility. For additional questions please call the office (763) 706-3730.

Scholarship Application


Contact Columbia Heights
590 40th Ave. NE
Columbia Heights, MN 55421
Ph: (763) 706-3600
Fx: (763) 706-3601
info@ci.columbia-heights.mn.us
RSSPrintEmail PageFacebookTwitter